“Loving God Workshop: How to love God will all of your Mind”
Time – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Please bring a sack lunch. Drinks and snacks will be provided)
Oftentimes, we are unconscious of the stream of thoughts and consequent feelings that can rule our lives and ultimately rob us of peace in God. We wonder why it is so challenging to walk in God’s spirit. We invite you to come and learn about the state of your mind and answer the challenge to be renewed.
- Discovering and developing the mature mind
- Bringing all thoughts captive to the obedience of Christ
- How our thoughts and emotions can lead us to our true selves or our false selves
- New experiences focusing on the renewing of our minds and finding balance in how we live our lives
- Learn new tools for practical every day living