PLEASE NOTE: Funds given to sponsor an Attendee are not tax deductible, and therefore you will not receive a donation receipt when you make a payment to sponsor a person.
To maximize your gift, please consider paying by check. You can mail your check to:
The Cross Ministry Group
PO BOX 2094
Broomfield, CO 80038
Other Ways to Create a Recurring Monthly Donation:
- Automatic Withdrawal from Checking or Savings Account: Download a Monthly Donation Authorization Form. Fill it out and mail it to: The Cross Ministry Group, PO BOX 2094, Broomfield, CO 80038
- Automatic Bill Pay will send a check each month from your bank. Please contact your bank if you need assistance in setting up your automatic bill pay.
To donate online please select the type of donation that you would like to make.
Donating appreciated securities – such as stock or mutual funds – to THE CROSS MINISTRY GROUP is a tax-wise way to advance the gift of God’s freedom and love to other men and women and help us grow the ministry.
Many donors choose to give gifts to The Cross Ministry Group using long-term appreciated stocks and mutual funds due to the attractive tax advantages associated with such gifts.
The benefits available to you when making a charitable contribution of stock or mutual funds may include:
- Avoiding federal and state tax on the capital gain;
- Receiving an income tax deduction (federal and most states) for the full market value of the gift if you itemize deductions on your tax return and have held the assets one year or longer;
- Making a larger gift at a lower original cost to you.
Simply transfer your securities by DTC through your broker: To learn how to easily transfer your securities to The Cross Ministry Group by DTC, or if you have questions about making a gift of appreciated securities, please call Rob Gibson at 502-931-3884