Alumni & Zoom Events
The Journey Deeper Weekend
- A greater understanding of the keys to transformation in Christ
- Employ practical tools for transformation leading us into the powerful presence of God
- Discover how to meet God more fully and faithfully in the everyday challenges of life
- Identify and experience growth around what blocks you from deeper connection to God and others
- Growth in intentionality to enrich your joy.
The Journey into Elderhood Weekend (Men 50+)
This event is open to all men who are 50 years of age and older, previously attending Men at the Cross is not a requirement.
“The Men’s Journey into Elderhood” is designed to call forth the elder presence within you for the sake of your family, community and the world. Most of us have not been mentored by our elders. The consequence is that we are not confident and empowered to manifest an “elder presence.” A common question is: “What does it mean to be an elder and how do I become a mature elder in life?” There is a part of us that yearns for these answers so that we are fully engaged in our purpose in this latter stage of life. Do you hunger for this?
Without the mature elder presence in the world, younger people in our sphere of influence are not shown the way to maturity. The world needs mature men who are anchored in their identity and who have clarity about what they have to offer to their world. Would you like to have a vision for what this means for you?
Our goal for this journey is:
- To ignite a vision within for who we are as older men
- To help bring to maturity the older men in our community
- To honor and encourage them
- To inspire them to impact the world around them with their presence.
ZOOM Online Offerings
Renewing Your Mind in Christ: Stepping into Maturity in Your Thought Life and Experiencing More Fully the Love of God — 4 week Zoom offering led by Bob Hudson, TCMG Founder & Creative Director. Each session will be one hour and fifteen minutes.
We will explore:
- Identifying the power of our thoughts and the goal of a mind not surrendered to the Spirit’s presence.
- How do our thoughts impact us spiritually, emotionally and relationally?
- What does a “renewed mind” look like?
- What does it mean to “bring your thoughts captive to Christ?”
- Moving from fear to love – discovering freedom when God meets you in your thoughts.
Summer classes 2021 are up for registration! Click here for link: Zoom classes will be held June 17th and 24th, July 1st and 15th at 6:15pm MT
Enneagram Experience: Explore the dynamic possibilities of your personality and the energy that drives you — 4 week Experience taught by Rob Gibson, TCMG Executive Director and Enneagram Coach. Each session will be one hour and fifteen minutes.
Summer classes 2021 are up for registration! Click here for link: Enneagram classes will be held June 22nd and 29th, July 13th and 20th at 7:30pm ET
- Explore your personality and how to live from your truest self
- Learn about the lens through which you and others see the world
- Explore and expand the dynamic possibilities of your personality
- Discover how your personality relates to other personality types
- Gain insight into the core longings of those closest to you and how this can improve your relationships
- Uncover in your personality what hinders you from living more abundantly in Christ’s love
- Grow in awareness of how your emotions interact with your personality type
- What do I need to press into for personal growth transformation
NOTE on COVID-19: Our weekends do not allow for social distancing. You will be in small groups, eating together, and in shared sleeping quarters. You may wear a mask on the weekend, though masks are not required. We are committed to your safety and ask you to be particularly careful prior to joining us. Come healthy—leave healthy!
Go! Just go! Open your heart to the possibility that your relationship can be better, maybe better than ever. Be open and trust the processes. It works!
— Ellie, Northville, MI