Alumni & Zoom Events
Other Transformative Events:
The Journey Deeper Weekend
- A greater understanding of the keys to transformation in Christ
- Employ practical tools for transformation leading us into the powerful presence of God
- Discover how to meet God more fully and faithfully in the everyday challenges of life
- Identify and experience growth around what blocks you from deeper connection to God and others
- Growth in intentionality to enrich your joy.
For more information and to register:
The Journey Deeper, September 10-12, 2021 Kentucky/Indiana-registration closed
The Journey Deeper, November 12-14, 2021 Colorado
The Journey Deeper, January 21-23, 2022 East Coast
The Journey into Elderhood Weekend (Men 50+)
This event is open to all men who are 50 years of age and older, previously attending Men at the Cross is not a requirement.
“The Men’s Journey into Elderhood” is designed to call forth the elder presence within you for the sake of your family, community and the world. Most of us have not been mentored by our elders. The consequence is that we are not confident and empowered to manifest an “elder presence.” A common question is: “What does it mean to be an elder and how do I become a mature elder in life?” There is a part of us that yearns for these answers so that we are fully engaged in our purpose in this latter stage of life. Do you hunger for this?
Without the mature elder presence in the world, younger people in our sphere of influence are not shown the way to maturity. The world needs mature men who are anchored in their identity and who have clarity about what they have to offer to their world. Would you like to have a vision for what this means for you?
Our goal for this journey is:
- To ignite a vision within for who we are as older men
- To help bring to maturity the older men in our community
- To honor and encourage them
- To inspire them to impact the world around them with their presence.
Men’s Journey into Elderhood August 20-22, 2021 Kentucky-registration closed
Men’s Journey into Elderhood January 28-30, 2022 Colorado
NOTE on COVID-19:
Given current conditions regarding Covid-19, variants and illnesses, and for the health and safety of all, we ask that you be particularly mindful of your health and environment prior to coming to the weekend. We encourage vaccination, Covid testing and precautionary actions that fit your conscience. We are sensitive to the safety and health of our staff and every attendee. Come only if you are 100% healthy.
Go! Just go! Open your heart to the possibility that your relationship can be better, maybe better than ever. Be open and trust the processes. It works!
— Ellie, Northville, MI