Couples at the Cross is a dynamic experiential weekend for married couples who long to deepen their relationships and gain solid tools to grow in intimacy. Using the principles of The Cross Ministry Group, couples are led through interactive experiences that draw each individual to an awareness of who their spouse is in Christ. At the foot of the Cross, we are established in love – a love that overcomes our fears and allows us to step towards our spouse rather than withdrawing or turning to unhealthy ways of interacting. Living out of our truest selves and recognizing the same in our beloved liberates us to be the men and women that God has called us to be. It frees us to love extravagantly and remain in a place where we are rooted in God’s love and grace as we navigate the ups and downs of life together.
This event is designed to:
- Foster deeper connection in your marriage
- Apply the principles of The Cross Ministry Group to your marriage
- Work through existing or long term blocks in your relationship
- Create a safe environment where married couples can experience support from other couples
- Discover ways to keep God at the center of your marriage
Couples at the Cross is for all couples where either the husband or wife has gone through Men or Women at the Cross.