Presence – Maturing your Connection with Others
A Four Week Experience – Live on Zoom with Bob Hudson (Founder of Men and Women at the Cross)
Our Goal is to gain insights and skills into:
- How to be more present to self and to others.
- How to be more connected with one another.
- Identifying what is blocking you from being present to others and what is blocking others from being present to you.
- Identifying ways in which you unknowingly hinder connection with self and others.
- Discovering how to connect with someone’s core desires.
- Attending to your needs and core desires.
- Living more fully from a presence rooted in grace and truth.
- Four – One Hour and Fifteen minute sessions via the videoconferencing app Zoom
- Three different group days and times to choose from. Each group is limited to 8 participants for a more in depth experience
- A notebook will be provided and each week there will be opportunities to put in practice what you are learning
- Cost: $150
Three Options: Register for one of the groups below and stay in that group for the 4 sessions.
Days and Times Offered (click on the link below for the day and time you want to register for):
Monday, 5 p.m. MT (7 p.m. ET) April 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
Tuesday, 10 a.m. MT (Noon ET) April 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
Thursday, 7 p.m. MT (9 p.m. ET) April 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
A minimum of 5 people is necessary for a group to be formed.
Contact us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org